Payment & Invoices
- Payment for a one-time service must be made in full, in cash or cheque, directly to the cleaner immediately after completion of service.
- The customer can choose to pay upon completion of every individual service, or in advance for pre-booked weekly or monthly services.
- Cash, bank transfers, and cheques are acceptable methods of payment (see below for more information).
- If the customer is not present at the time of completion of service, the payment has to be done by cheque left at the premises, to be collected by the cleaner, or in advance by any payment method listed above.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, the customer is required to present proof of transfer upon booking the service. By failing to do so, the service is subject for cancellation with no prior notice.
- A service discount is available for customers paying in advance, eligible for 12-hour bookings or more per week.
- An invoice will be provided to customers who choose to pay in advance as proof of payment.
- Failure to complete the payment due in full within 5 business days after completion of service will result in an additional penalty charge of 10% of the total amount due. Any further fees, legal and other, in attempt to collect the unpaid amount will also be charged to the client to be paid in full to Metropolitan Housekeepers and Maintenance services LLC.
- Cheque payable to Metropolitan Housekeepers and Maintenance services LLC.
- Electronic transfer to Emirates Islamic Bank – Oud Metha branch using the below details:
- Beneficiary Name: Metropolitan Housekeepers and Maintenance Services LLC
- Bank Name: Emirates Islamic Bank
- Account number: 0012 658341 001
- IBAN: AE33 0340 0000 1265 8341 001
- SWIFT code: MEBLAEAD
- 2 hours and 3 hours – 40 AED/Hour
- 4 or more hours – 35 AED/Hour
- Holidays – 45 AED/Hour
- After 18:00 PM – 45 AED/Hour
- In order to provide all our clients with excellent customer service and access to appointments, we have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result in fees of the total hours booked.
- Failure to provide access to the customer’s property is subject to cancellation of the entire booking and will result in a fee of the total hours booked.
- The cleaner has the right to leave the property in case she feels that her personal safety is in danger from either another human being or animal.
- Appointments can only be cancelled through a reservation operator, not the cleaner herself. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us at 050 347 347 4 at least 24 hours in advance.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the service provided for any reason, please contact the office within 24 hours so we can investigate the complaint and re-send a cleaner to fix any areas of concern.
- While our operatives make every effort and are well trained and qualified not to damage items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. Therefore, Metropolitan Housekeepers and Maintenance Services LLC requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- In case of any other claim regarding loss / damage / missing item(s), Metropolitan Housekeepers and Maintenance Services LLC will not be held responsible. In these circumstances, the customer must contact us before the staff leaves their premises.
- In case of damage not proven to be caused by our staff, Metropolitan Housekeepers and Maintenance Services LLC. will not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever.
- End of Tenancy Cleaning or Move-In / Move-Out Cleaning service is not guaranteed when furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning service.
- By using our service, the customer agrees that our liability for any damages shall be limited to 1000 AED per customer